Antique Tibetan or Himalayan Bowls, thought to be made by Tibetan Monks in Nepal, are typically made of seven to nine metals and infused with the prayers and intentions of the monks who created them.
Crystal Bowls are made of 99.992% pure quartz crystal. They activate a neuroimmune response that coordinates with the crystalline structure of the blood.
Used as therapeutic and transformational healing tools, the bowls induce a calming effect to body, mind and spirit and enable the recipient to reach higher states of enlightenment. Their resonant sounds help to:
- Soothe the nervous system
- Balance left and right brain
- Align chakras and meridians
- Activate the body’s innate healing mechanisms
- Induce deep sense of meditative tranquility
When the Relaxation Response is activated:
- Respiration increases
- Heart rate slows
- Oxygen is more easily carried throughout the body to nourish cells and tissues
- The immune system is strengthened, helping to support health and wellness
In a sound healing session, the bowls may be placed on or around the fully clothed body. Vibrations are felt as well as heard, penetrating deeply into the body.
Use of the bowls has been shown to be effective with most medical disorders and are especially effective in reducing or relieving pain.